Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday in the Octave

Here's a little Catholic joke I put together.  For all you hardcore Catholics out there, you know you've made this kind of mistake before and remembered half-way through the day!  Here's to making sure your Friday isn't baconless!


*edit*
Since this page is being revisited again this year (2013), I updated the photo because I had originally a slight part of the image missing and I'm a bit OCD that way.

also I wanted to add the watermark to linkback to Team Orthodoxy because that's where I'm doing most of my stuff now anyway.  Enjoy your meat-filled Friday everyone!
*end of edit*

2 comments:

Shaylynn said...

LOL, that is HILARIOUS! Thanks, I laughed really hard.

I didn't get bacon, but I had a sausage sandwich for breakfast. To be honest, though, I didn't even think about it being a solemnity. I just forgot it was Friday (thankfully I never forgot during Lent) and made a sandwich since we were out of milk for cereal.

Unknown said...

nice! Make sure you have bacon for dinner! THE LORD IS RISEN!!!!